Saturday, February 18, 2017

extremely important

To review my story, I've stopped even trying to learn server side programming. I mean, I tried and failed, but I also always kind of thought it looked a bit silly. It looked to me like you ought to be able to do all the important stuff with client side code and what I've been calling free web hosting, which is basically social media - that's what I've been calling that.

I went so far as to write polemics on the subject. But it seemed like nobody had the slightest idea what I was talking about, and it would escalate to outright eye rolling, and not just occasionally, constantly.

I did catch a note in an article - first of all, it was about building fast web pages, and one of the things about my all client side pages is, they're fast - about something called static hosting. Hey, now, wait a sec, that sounds like my kind of thing. I wasn't able to dig much deeper, at the time, but here a few weeks later I got the idea to look up static hosting, and by that means I found

this.

No comments:

Post a Comment