Monday, September 5, 2016

picks 4 tu 9 6 2016

buy 100 fac @ 1.04
   f   
Because I'm able to log ideas much faster now, I can go through a list faster, even though what I want to do always is log anything that looks good. One thing I do know: the really big one day trades come off of bottoms, off of declining prices, off of a particular type of decline, even, so I'm just looking at stocks that are down 50% in a year - that's where the really big one day trades are - but there's 500 of them. So I'm logging one after another, all very good charts, but if they're all the same, is that a good thing? What am I really looking for? It's sliding prices that will produce a big one day advance. So I start to skip over more and more charts ... until I come up with EARS.
more radical, a chance at 8 = 4x in a day Auris Medical Holding AG Switzerland!
   f   
actually, 4 3.50 Neuralstem, Inc.
   f   
i think it's for 3 CTI BioPharma Corp.
   f   
hmm ... for 20, slowish progress through the 20s, then to 150 Comstock Resources Inc.    f   
expect blip China Recycling Energy Corporation
   f   
   f   
   f   

No comments:

Post a Comment